Thursday, December 27, 2007

Me and Blog

OK, hi people. seriously i have no idea who will be reading this but here goes. Never thought i would create a blog ( actually i didnt ) or post in one. Upon the persistent requests from ykm for me to have a blog, lol and with his considerable assistance this blog was born. Hmm lets get one thing about this blog straght, actually a couple of things rather

1) I will post only when and if i feel like it no point writing for the sake of writing. So, posting will be quite erractic, sry to disappoint anyone out there hoping for regular updates.

2) There will be zero posts on my private life, e.g. my family, my friends, what i did yesterday that sort of stuff. class outings, maybe.. if there is a demand for it. This is for privacy reasons, and to avoid sensitive issues from arising, and cases of accidently washing your dirty linen in public.

3) School stuff would also be at a minimum ( dont you guys/girls already have enough of school? an average of 35hrs a week is pretty high by my standards already so yup ).

To end off my 1st post. hope you guys find this blog interesting entertaining, and enjoy reading it.