Friday, July 18, 2008

Cherry pickings

I am so darn tired and i still have to contend with this. Extremely irritated at some people now. If you ever give someone your word, you are expected to be held to it. You do not back out at the last instant because of some frivolous reason. The irony that it was not my responsibility in the 1st place. If i didnt have my contacts, we will all be screwed yea. Needs to be more organised. When i talk to someone, i treat them as an individual, i do not care if you have a bf/gf or ur mom beside you or whatever, but you do not involve them in this. It is a personal matter, do not be an idiot. Grr, havent been so pissed in a long time. I dont mean sadness, being disappointed or 'emo'. I refer to pure unadulterated anger. Could tear someone apart now.

I need to improve, its not fast enough. Top 200, gonna push my body through hell, if anything goes wrong, so be it.

I still have to wake up early tomorrow morning, haiz, where is the justice in this.

my chance is not within my means, alone

( too tired to source for quotes )

No comments: