Wednesday, September 10, 2008

AHHHH

I did the worst chem paper today, in my long sad history of bad chem papers ( adapted it from somewhere ). Like boom! 1 whole question out of 4 undone. The only time i did that was in secondary school for geography - i got an A1 still :P but thats not the point - plus alot of blanks everywhere. Feels alot worse than mid years, because mid years those that i didnt know how to do at least i have a vague idea of teacher going through it in class or something but i wasnt paying attention and thus couldnt answer. This time, look at question 1 ( for those of u taking chem in NYJC ). Like what the hell was it talking about!

I still cant find that adidas sunglasses i want in Singapore, It better not cost more than 200 bucks or i will bug my dad to get me a credit card and buy it online. Its only SG$180 ++ online.

My leg is really acting weird, it hurts when i am walking, but the hurting does not feel like it is due to the walking. At home it dont seem so bad, maybe because i am either on my seat, bed or the couch. Starts acting up whenever i go to school, no joke. Its doesnt seem to be the shoes either. Have it while wearing my slippers to badminton the other day. Argh! be gone.

No comments: