Sunday, June 29, 2008

When you look me in your eyes

Bored out of my skins the last 2 days. Was bored on friday night, was bored just now in the afternoon, am bored now. Haiz, should be studying by right, but cant resist a little procastinating. Exams end on wednesday, got thurs fri sat sun off. dont know what i'll do with the time. Hopefully popping by ubin with some people on sunday, kills time and get me in touch with my inner nature haha. Aw crap, feeling so *blank* now. Its not a censored word, just that its blank. Maybe i'll find one of the days and go run the entire MacRitchie forest trails for the entire day. That ought to kill time. Will take the results of the Mid Years when they come, no point thinking bout them now haha. I've got bets with 2 people that i'll score lower than them. At least gain something out of this debacle can i?.

Its 2, the night is still yet the wind is breezing through my open window slit, contradictory? perhaps not. Everything just seems so quiet, peaceful outside from what i can see outside my window. Some developer tore up the soccer field before my window, not that i've played there in awhile, to build some condominium that costs around 1.1 mil per unit, parents went to showflat. That small patch of bishan park looks so quiescent, as if stuck in a realm of its own. I wanna be there. I want to experience the night. Let the night permeate through my body. It invokes your senses. Or does it numb them? Have you all ever wondered, what a feelble existance we all are out there among all the stars u see at night. What is the point really, for something to be created, for something to have hopes, dreams, aspirations, passion, love, compassion, morality and yet be put out in the end. ( thats my view ). In the words of a friend, maybe i am too pensive. Haha, i like it that way.

For the record, i am not being emo, i hate being labeled as such. Just searching for inner peace.

Was it ever? Have you ever?

My warning to you is this—do not rely on your companions to compensate for your weaknesses in skill. There will be times they will not be there to help you when needed. - Darth Traya, Knights of the Old Republic

No comments: