Friday, June 13, 2008

Faith, Hope, Charity, Determination

Havent touched my books at all over the past 2 days. ( Today and yesterday ). I am so going to die haha. Ahh running is getting into my blood now, ironically i have only took part in 2 races so far. standard chartered singapore marathon (21km) last year and passionrun 2008 (10km) last week. I like the freedom, the feel of having the wind in your hair and in your face. The continous rythm that your leg go through during the process is painful yet soothing really. Its liberating running on the streets, totally different than running on the track. I think my aerobic capacity ( must thank band and soccer training ) is good enough but i need to get those muscles up to shape. I almost never pant while running long distance ( 2.4 does not count, i HATE 2.4 its hell, pain beyond measure ), but my legs get all sorts of cramp or aches after the run. Did some calculations after the passionrun results were out. You know what? If i had been in the open category instead of the junior, i would have been in the top 3.8% INSTEAD of the 13% which i am currently in now, WHY didnt i go for open. A whole lineup of events coming up. Should be taking part in these 3, must get dad to sponser.

- Nike Human Race (10km)
- Army Half Marathon (21km)
- Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon (42km) [No idea how i am going to complete it currently haha ]
The nike and standard chartered marathon have great shirts :D

Considering this 3..
- Mizuno Wave Run
- New Balance Real Run 2008
- Lion City Marathon
Mizuno, hmm if yc insists on going, haha i'll go, but no medals no cert and no t shirt abit not worth the money. New balance still no news this on this year's event yet. Lion city marathon, if its EVER gets started haha then maybe i'll join.

Ok nuff bout running, can someone ask me out to play soccer?, street of field or anything, i dont even mind the beach lol. Havent touched the ball since 4 days ago, if garrett and co doesnt play this sunday, then i think i'll go for 2 weeks in a row without any soccer. I WANNA KICK A BALL.

yc edited the post haha ps.
for ykm's benefit, i DID do my studies beforehand, and i did not regret my purchase haha it aint that bad.

Sometimes life's unfair, but then no one said it was fair in the 1st place. To hell with equality and fairness, i WILL do things MY way

Ok let u all in on another secret. I hate warm salads

Remember Red. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies - The Shawshank Redemption

No comments: