Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March Holidays?

Upate, to kill the rot starting to form here. Well for the 1st time in a long long time, i actually sat down, to read my notes and try to make sense of them yesterday, and today, without msn on, or music, or football manager running in my com's background. Havent progressed to the doing part yet, but one step at a time. Prays that this last minute investment of time ( sorta ) into my studies would be enough for me to scrap through this blocks. Chemistry and Physics for now seems.. i said SEEMS, so if i still dont get the result, dont blame me haha, manageable. But maths, GOSH! too lil time to practice to get my skills up to date with promos standard, much less blocks lol. ( yes i know, its my fault for slacking, but nope i do not regret it ;) )

So looking forward to after the blocks, after A division, and after stepping down from house com. Reminds me of the time in sec 4 after i stepped down from having band practices. I actually felt lesser of a burden althought the O levels were creeping up on me after relinquishing my band duties. Time will be in abundance, but as to what use will the time be channelled into. we'll see about that.

Looking forward to soccer tmr with benedict and his friends at st wilfreds. Gonna be dead tomorrow haha, soccer from 11 to 1, then training from 3 to 7. Wish me luck peopl. As a sidenote, its been raining nonstop since sunday late afternoon ( i think ). After soccer with Carlton, Nigel and gang, went home, the heavens just opened up. Raining intermittently every now and then for the pass 2 days. Love the sky now, its on the verge of night, with the dark hues escalating the onset of darkness, with the air still and full of threat.

A silver of my random musings...

No comments: