Saturday, March 15, 2008

Personal lackings

Awhile ago, while waiting for my dawdling printer to churn out my maths remedial notes for some quick reference to the stuff taught in J1, i took out my 'little oxford dictionary' from my bookself and started erm taking a peek into its contents... only to find out how limited my range of vocabulary is. Out of the 37 words ( incuding the explanations for A and a ) on page one of the dictionary. I swear that i ahev never encountered like 7 of them. ( aardvark, abaft, abase, abeyance, abjure, ablution, abnegate ). Feel free to check out the meanings if u want. Gotta brush up on my language/ vocab/ expression ability if i even wanna get that distinction ( or even a B ) for GP, considering that i WILL NOT go and memorise the contents of the lecture notes given out during GP lectures, :P sry HH, not my style.

Time is dwindling
the rallying call grows louder
but wait, a lull in the trumpetting takes hold
now is not the time

No comments: