Thursday, March 13, 2008

Progress?

What i have done so far for the block tests.
1) Read through all that is required for chem ( not memorise! )
2) organise my physics and maths notes ( i.e. put them in a place where i dont have to dig through my entire history of notes to find them, and filled in the blanks )
3) Read through abit of physics

Use all your well honed GP skills and infer. I think i am in for a shitload of crap when taking the block tests. Speaking of GP and by extension english, WHY DONT NANYANG OFFER H2 ENGLISH LANGUAGE. haiz, my subject combi would be so different from now if nanyang offered that subject. Also was made aware of the fact that none of the subjects i am taking now are theoratically my strong subjects. meaning i didnt get an A1 for any of them. Should have staked my future on my humanities instead. At least the humanities allow for a certain limit for personal expression, and the potential for the usage of ur well of general knowledge. Nope, wont be regretting it

For the 2nd day in a row was stuck at a busstop with rain pouring down all around me. 1st was on wednesday, after i went to YC's house to borrow is physics notes to fill up the blanks in mine, and today was again stuck at busstop waiting for bus to go meet the soccer guys at amk.

Could it be you, cascada
frog rocks ( hey it rhymes ^_^ )
I'll deliver when it matters, and it doesnt...yet

No comments: