Thursday, August 28, 2008

Divine intervention

Ah hah, boring, boring, boooooring week. Alas the class - me, jr, gh, jc, ykm, gab and yc went to comex tech fair at suntec after our morning gp paper. Congrats jr joined us for the 1st time. Good workout, although it was relatively crowd free, we did get a glimpse into the crowd conditions that will most probably be present on the weekends. Was literally sardined when passing through certain areas. Got my new earphones, decent quality. As with class tradition, any visit to suntec/ city area must be accompanied with a topman visit. Gab bought shades ( again ) while jr and 1 both got shirts, owe him money because i did not anticipate coming.

Hamstring is hurting after yesterday's soccer game, my 1st in 2, 3 weeks. No idea why. Pain got worse after the shopping spree. Maybe too much standing. I seem to always have some part of me hurting some time or another. Why is that so. Thursdays isnt good man, last thursday got wacked in the nose and today, leg is hurting. Got another game scheduled on saturday if all goes well. If my leg does not heal by then maybe i wont go. Dont wanna risk my nike 10km timing. Saving 2 packs of energy gel for that race haha. Tomorrow the class people participating are wearing the nike human race tee shirt to school. Going to be cool. For your information, i was NOT the instigator of this idea, although i show my support for it haha.

On a sadder note, my new adizero lt is stained brown!!!! after its 1st competitive debut for the army half marathon, where we had to walk in a mud pit that is the padang after crossing the finish line. I swear the mud was at least an inch deep. There goes pristine whiteness. Timing dropped 2 minutes this time, from 1:53 in standard chartered last year to 1:55 this time round.

For the 1st time i cared not of myself, what a pity haha

Grant me strength, for i am weak
grant me hope to keep me going
grant my wishes to realise my dreams
grant me miracles, for they spur me
grant me myself back.

No comments: