Saturday, April 5, 2008

And life continues...

The usual mundane week, with a few intermissions of spice to at least allow my life to have some colour. Block test, haha the results i got were quite nonsensical, no point elaborating. Even my 'strengths' singularly, GENERAL PAPER also screwed up pretty bad, you get the idea?

Just now headed to my family/ cousin's chalet/ bungalow at Pasir Ris. Not your usual Costa Sands or Downtown East resorts. This is like a real huge bungalow. Double storeys with its own lawn and all. To get there took 53 after my training to MJC? then walked all the way in to Pasir Ris beach, yea abit mad to most of you folks out there but its nice. Walking down the secluded path down to the main beach and waterfront, with the vegetation encroaching your sides. It was serene to say the least. Dad directed me to walk East along the beach, then found out that actually i was supposed to head West. Spent a good 45 mins to 1 hour walking before i found the chalet, but nevertheless, it was fun. Had dinner there, then chionged home at around 10.30 because i have a seriously overdue Health Rep task to do and send to the teacher-in-charge. Did not bathe for 1 whole day, including after training till around 11.30pm. Do not think will fill in the NS registration form today, too tired and too little time. Tomorrow still have to report to school at 7.30 AM!!! ON A SATURADAY!!! for my NAPFA test, hope i can finally squeeze my 2.4 to below 9 mins, but given my current form, it'll be tought. Damn, i consider waking up anytime before 12pm on Saturdays a pity, and 6.15am is downright sinful.

Cindy caughted a lizard on Thursday, and i played with it a little. Quite cool, maybe next time when i grow up and get my own house, gonna keep one of those. Like how many of you can boast to have a pet lizard lol. Cant entertain that thought now, mom will probably kill me, then the lizard if i ever bring one home. ( just lizards, not snakes or bugs or anything else ).


Unofficial Dragon House and Ct-0713 mascot for 1 hour on thursday 3rd April 2008

And yes, in case u are wondering, that red stuff on my hand is lizard's blood, it was bleeding on its left fore arm when me and Cindy found it already, probably got stepped on by those people exiting the lecture theatres, so dont blame me for animal cruelty. Let it go in the end, lol what else can we do?

Also, guess what? I am actually looking forward to Mr pun's physics lecture coming up next week haha, abit of a miracle, for me to look forward to a lecture. If u feel depressed and in need of entertainment, as well as learn or recap ur physics, go look at the online physics lectures for quantum physics ( if there are any ). Sure cracks you up. Credit to Mr Pun.

I am a grandiose insignificance,
Believe me

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that gives value to survival. - C.S. Lewis

No comments: