Monday, April 28, 2008

Is it?

Today started and lasted 1 whole game ( like finally ) in this year's A div. Won ACS(I) 6-2, assisted from a throw in along the way. One of the goals was also kinda my fault haha, but a win is a win, although we have nothing much to play for now.

Since like a couple of my previous posts were what you all termed 'emo', i shall do a lighter one here. I would like to thank everyone who has ever been a part of my life in these short 17 going on 18 years that i have existed. Without any of you, my life would have taken a different turn. For better or for worse, we'll nvr know, but i would not have wanted to live my life one bit different from what i have experienced. I thank everyone for allowing me to express myself, be myself without too much of a reprecussion, although i do get on people's nerves sometimes ( and i thank you for allowing me that too ). I thank anyone who have stuck with me through thick and thin, but i shall not over dramatise as those hiccups in my life thus far, would pale in insignificance to those i'll face in future, for your presence was most deeply appreciated. So to everyone who sees this, THANK YOU.
Ok, i think i am going crazy haha.

Wednesday this week is gonna be a free day because training was postponed to friday as fridays match may be rescheduled to next week. So yea more time on my hands this week. Then again, i've got complex due like last friday and not handed in yet, and i DO NOT want to stay back everyday to do work in I-space. Lucky thursday is may day, gives me some time to organise some sort of a response to the chemistry test i have on friday

2 requests to all readers of the blog:
1) Anyone wanna go to the band/ guzheng ensemble performance at the Singapore Conference Hall on 10th may, currently have no one to go with. Tickets are at $10 ( lol why do i seem like i am publicising their concert )
2) Anyone wants to catch Forbidden Kingdom? Its a nice movie i swear, preferably on this wednesday ( as i am free, and it isnt on a weekend so i dont have to burn a chasm in my wallet to watch it ). Havent missed a jackie chan movie since i was able to go for movies on my own, haha dont want this to be the 1st.

Realised that i'll be attending like 3 concerts this month, including the NYJC's band. CHSSB's concert is coming up real soon, and also going to AJ idol at the invitation of caro, since she is performing. ( they have a pretty dumb rule i think, like only can invite 3 non AJC-ians per performer to the showcase, i'll grab my chance haha ).

A quote from Garrett, who quoted it from somewhere else...
Every cloud have a silver lining, except those mushroom shaped ones, those are lined with uranium.

A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities. - William Arthur Ward

No comments: