Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dead beat

How do i put today in words haha, horrendous doesnt quite fit it. An understatement in fact. Lets give all my dear readers a roundup.

Today was be yourself day for our school. Due to certain complication that arose, me and mings didnt wear our cat high uniform. Last chance to don the green shorts and metal buttoned shirt and i blew it. Great job chuen hwee. 10 years studying in a certain school does make u feel a certain attachment to it, regardless of whether u like the school or not. I wish i had the courage to just go against what miss hazel told mings bout registering but i didnt. I wish i had the courage to convince all old boys to wear it. I wished that i did not had to care whether anyone else wore the uniform and just wear it. I feel so let down, of all things, by myself. To some of you, this may seem foolish or trivial, but to me, it is not. I think mings might share the same feeling?.

Gotten an obscenely bad score form the chem test returned at assembly. Mrs Lim didnt bother to mark any of the diagrams and stuff that i drew in pencil. I would have still failed but, but at least a more decent score. Cant blame her, if i do that for A levels, i'll also screw myself. Was practically machine-guned during chem tutorials and the physics practical lessons. The bullet holes should appear any moment now. Ok i'm being lame. -_-". Chem extra lessons, followed by 'no end' with jiacheng and weiliang ( do refer to my previous posts if you wanna know what 'no end' is about ). Also found out that every thursday i have to stay back at 3.30 with the rest of the chem failures for chemistry related stuff. Wednesday i am also down after school with soccer people in Mrs Lim's class. Gotta respect her man, although i've given her shitloads of crap, she still havent given up on me. Appreciate that, will work hard to repay that during the midyears. The fact that this practices are meant to be good for you doesnt mean i have to like them.

Got 2 econs essay, tons of chem worksheets, 2 maths tutorials to complete, and chemistry SPA A to memorise during the weekends, all due at varying times next week. Oh and i did not clear the 'no end' thing, so monday will have to report at 8am for another session. Finally left school at 7pm today. I am so mentally drained, and tired. I really should be sleeping now, but dont feel like. Good thing my CCA commitments are over. If not, i'll turn suicidal or something come the mid years.

Nope, i shant blame anyone, including myself. Pull the act together and get going. Even the food today was awful. had vegetarian noodles at 10am, then a cup noodle at 5. Thats all i ate in school. Measly by my standards. Bad, bad day. Haiz. Just realised that all the todays in this post should be yesterdays instead. Glad that there are people who are enjoying themselves. The world would really suck if everyone is feeling down together haha.

Isit that hard?, am i that unworthy?

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. - Tom Robbins

No comments: