Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday soccer blues

Lost 2-0 to RJ today, haha, now we dont even have a chance in theory to qualify. They played better, period. Came on for 35 mins, but i think i played like crap. Stamina was non-existant, i think partly due to the flu i had over the weekends, and am still having now, was panting like a dog after 5 mins. Madness, considering i can run 2.4 in 9 minutes flat, and gone through the ACS(I) game in the blazing heat without too much fatigue. Ah well, think this is highly probable to be my last game in NY colours. I had a decent run, haha 28 games if my memory didnt fail me, 1 goal. Some RJ guy stepped on my ankle while i tackled him just now, its swelling now, was damn pain. Subsided a little. The bus took AYE then the CTE to bring us home, instead of the usual PIE then CTE route.

Seeing NUS, was somehow reminded about LTC and the fun we had there. Missed those times man, missed the people, missed the lessons, the torture. It also made me realise how little i had seen of the western part of singapore, i've been the the central ( i live there ), south ( orchad road and stuff ) and east ( chalets etc ). but seldom head to the west. Post A levels, i think i am gonna organise a round island jogging trip or something. Any takers?.

Have maths test tomorrow. My poorest subject. Hope to do well this time. the topics dont seem so difficult.

I still dont have people to accompany me if i wanna go for the NY concert. ANYONE INTERESTED? Is it too much to ask, for you people to appreciate classical muic in a sense. Wonders what the class did for PE after they passed NAPFA. I wanna watch Ironman, and i still havent watched forbidden kingdom )=

Its depressing see-ing people breakup around me recently. How did something which seemed so perfect fall out of place. Sometimes, it makes me wonder, do you have THAT sort of care for me? Did anyone ever have? I'll sort it out i swear, ariel did fall for eric after all. ( i think almost none of you can figure this out =) )

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more. - Erica Jong

No comments: