Monday, May 19, 2008

Gotta go, gotta go

Sundays, ahh crap. Wasted my entire weekends not doing work. Gotta start, and i mean START NOW. No more procastinating, i am sick of my own procastinating. Its disgraceful. The weather is getting unbearable, the heat is killing me. Nearly suffered heat stroke during street soccer this morning ( ok exaggeration ). Awhile ago i just bathed and i was feeling sticky and sweaty all over half an hour after i got out of the shower. I do sweat more than most of you here, but never experienced this extreme kind of heat before. I do prefer the warmth ( like on a normal afternoon ) to the cold ( like LT4's freezing temperatures last year ) but this is too much. Just now was sitting in my dad's car, and again i was prespiring forno darn reason, alhough the aircon was on. Nope i aint gonna turn my aircon on at home, cant stand that artificial recycled air feel. Wont blame global warming too, i dont believe in that crap. I mean yes there is global warming, but the effects isnt that drastic. Gosh!

Juggled a soccer ball, 61 times yesterday while playing with gab ong ming. New personal record. As you all know, my ball juggling kind of sucks, so practice does indeed work. Leeds united won their playoff 2nd leg 2-0 after losing their 1st leg 2-1. PHEW!. They just have to win the playoff finals and they'll be back in the coca cola championship. 1 step closer to the premiereship. Will heard more about them if they get promoted haha. Good luck to the lads, LUFC forever.

Your hopes, dreams and aspirations are legitimate. They are trying to take you airborne, above the clouds, above the storms, if you only let them. - William James

No comments: