Friday, May 30, 2008

Desolate

A nice Poem/ song composed by a friend of mine, its titleless lol

It may not seem like I’m there
Coz I’m always around
And when I don’t make a sound
You said I’ve gone away, that’s not fair
Sometimes you leave me hanging
With no replies from my constant asking
Sometimes you show you care
You tried to show you’re there
It’s just my imagination

You leave me breathless with just a kiss
You leave a gap I struggle to fill
I heard everything you wanted to say
Coz your eyes give away, the words you won’t say
Kept hidden everyday
I just can’t love you it said


The days seemed long when you’re not around
The nights together don’t seem to go on
Tomorrow keeps me guessing
If there’s a moment where we’re talking
But I won’t know that for sure
It’s more than a torture
To hope and wonder but always getting another
May the moment spent with you last forever

Everytime you’re near, I wish you’d go away
I’d rather not have this feeling than to give it away
So don’t come near me and just let me be
I don’t love you if we’re not meant to be
But please, don’t go now that you’re here

- by a friend

wonderful isnt it

No comments: